Friday, June 8, 2012

Caroline, you are 20 months old...

Caroline, since my last blog post we've discovered that you're going to be a BIG SISTER! Your little brother or sister is due on December 18th, but I have a scheduled c-section for 12-12-12. You don't seem to understand the fact that there's a baby on the way, but one thing is for sure -- you love babies! You always point them out on TV or when we're running errands. And if they're crying you say "oh no!" and seem very concerned. It's so precious! I've also caught you trying to feed Goldfish to your stuffed animals. You are going to be an amazing big sister, Caroline!

So you are 20 months old now and tons of fun! You try to repeat everything we say (so your daddy and I have to watch ourselves now) -- and your vocabulary is just exploding! You even learned how to say "happy birthday" in time for daddy's birthday -- and you definitely made his day!

You are so curious... everywhere we go, you ask "what's that?" And you refuse to stop asking about it until someone gives you an answer. Maybe a journalist in the making...? :)

You are the perfect mix of tomboy & girly girl right now... you love roughhousing with daddy and it takes an awful lot to scare you. But in contrast, you squeal "ewww!" if you spill something on yourself. I love being able to watch your personality develop!

We have a big summer coming up... road trip to New England to see family (and to introduce you to Fenway Park) and finding out whether Baby Hampton is a boy or a girl! Lots of exciting times coming up.. and I can't wait to experience them all with you! :)








































- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. oh those chunky legs! so cute! And when I first read the first couple of lines I read it as ..your little brother...then I was going to write a comment on how I guess I missed that on your facebook. But as I read down I saw where you had wrote about going to find out if its a boy or a girl...so since I read the first part wrong..my guess is a boy! I am sure Brad will be thrilled if my guess is right!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Honestly we would both be thrilled! I've always dreamed of having one of each. But Baby Hampton looks healthy so far and that's all that matters.. and I have a pretty strong feeling it's another girl anyway, lol. But we definitely have our fingers crossed for a little brother! :)

      Delete