Thursday, June 21, 2012

Little Miss Chatterbox

Over the past few days I've received multiple compliments on how well you talk, Caroline. You are such a little chatterbox! So I thought I'd compile a list of things you say on a regular basis & things you can correctly identify.

Dance
Clock
Hair
Brush
Thank you
Please
Elmo
"Coo-coo" - Cookie Monster
Ernie
Bert
Big Bird
Hat
Cheese
Monkey
Outside
Oh crap
Shoe
Pretty
Bear
Bucket
Hot
Mouse - refers to Mickey or Minnie
Book
Cup
Baby
Hot
Some more
Feet
Belly
Eye
Ear
Coke
Fish
Revco and Honey -- means Revco and Lily, your Grammie Arlene's cats
Apple
Chips
Yucky
Oh my god
Ball
Woof woof
Cat
Purse
Shoes
Pig
Quack - duck
Happy
Happy birthday
Bye-bye

I guarantee there are things I'm forgetting! And this list seriously grows every single day. You are constantly learning by asking us "what's this?"

We love you very much, chatterbox! <3

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone







2 comments: