Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Can you tell me how to get, how to get to Sesame Street? Caroline can.

Over the past few weeks, Caroline has developed a new obsession... Sesame Street! I can put other shows on - Dora the Explorer, Baby Einsteins, etc - and she has absolutely no interest in them. But as soon as she hears the Sesame Street theme song her head whips toward the TV and she smiles. She is especially in love with Elmo right now. The last 15 minutes of each episode is usually dedicated to a segment called Elmo's World and she goes crazy for that!

It's kind of cool that this is her show of choice because I used to watch it when I was little, too! And it's actually a show that I can tolerate watching with her. Today Amy Poehler was on there and they also did a segment featuring Oprah's voice -- "You get an oboe! You get an oboe! Everyone gets an oboooooooooe!"

Caroline in her Sesame Street gear! She has a third shirt (which we could only find in 2T - she's been wearing it to bed) that says "Everything I know I learned from the Street," lol.



 Tomorrow my munchkin turns 10 months old -- how is this possible?! But I'll post her monthly picture and some updates on her development. She's growing up way too fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment