Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Little Miss Independent

At 10 months old (easing closer and closer to 11 months.. wow) Caroline has officially decided that she is so over baby food. She'll swat the spoon away when I try to feed her now! She absolutely loves feeding herself though. Some of her current favorites are: string cheese, Earth's Best teething biscuits, scrambled eggs, mini rice cakes, peaches, bananas, cooked carrots, Cheerios, frozen waffles, and pancakes. She is getting so independent!

We decided that Caroline's first birthday party will be October 2nd. I originally has planned on having it in our big, beautiful backyard but I was afraid it would rain - our house is tiny and it wouldn't work moving the guests inside. So we just went ahead and rented a shelter house near Mesker Park Zoo. I'm still working out all the details but we decided on a monkey themed party!

I have so many ideas floating around in my head, I can't wait to get started on them! My mom is coming with us on Friday to start picking out party supplies. And Thursday is our smash cake photo session with our favorite photographer. I'll use one picture for the invitations & then try to implement some more at the party. Everyone that knows me well knows I live for this kind of stuff, lol.

Here are some recent pictures of our little monkey.








































































- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone


No comments:

Post a Comment